Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Warehouse Vintage Sale 6/9-11th

I found out about this warehouse sale on http://www.charlotteonthecheap.com/ Looks like it could be worth checking out!

Here is what the site had to say about the last sale that was held!

I shopped at The Potato Sack’s April sale and found a couple of fun finds. I found a set of wooden “stacking cats” (like those Russian stacking dolls) for my niece. They were just a couple of dollars. And I found a beautiful planter (complete with a plant) for my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day. There were items ranging from a dollar on up to memorabilia and vintage furniture. I enjoyed looking at everything.
The sale will be back at the same location June 9th, 2011 to June 11th. It might be a spot to find a unique Father’s Day gift.
If you enjoy shopping for unique, vintage items, you’ll want to check out The Potato Sack’s next sale. The Potato Sack, at 2001 West Morehead Street, is a Warehouse Flea Market that holds periodic sales. The next one is from June 9th to June 11th, 9am to 4pm each day. You’ll find lamps, chandeliers, rugs, art, antiques from England and France, retro pieces, dining tables, chairs, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment