Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Queen’s Feast- Charlotte Restaurant Week is back July 15 – 24

Charlotte Restaurant week is coming back! For those of you who have never participated, it can be a really good deal! I will be honest in saying, choose wisely, some times it really is no better than your average visit price wise -- I have had both good and bad experiences. I think this go round if I decide to check a place out, it will be somewhere I typically don't go to -- probably cause it is too pricey! ha-- you know like a Ruth's Chris or something like that, where the steak is 30 bucks alone on a daily basis!!!
Looks like the site will be up to date with information and menu's at the end of this week! You gotta check it out! I have to admit, for those of you who don't know me, I LOVE looking at menu's, so I am getting pretty excited for the site to be updated! hee hee Enjoy-

http://www.charlotterestaurantweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment