Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updated Oatmeal Cookies..Betty Crocker spiced up a bit!

So last night I was woken up by my sweet little pup having a bad dream. I am a pretty light sleeper, so it takes me a while to fall back asleep, especially when I start thinking...and of course last night I was thinking about my cookies and thought they really could have used a little more chocolate! So early this morning I decided to melt the remainder of the chocolate chips in a double boiler, added a little cinnamon and some sea salt, as I love the sweet and salty combo and dipped the edges of each cookie in the mixture...check out the pics below!!! OMG so delish!!! Enjoy--

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing with a side of delicious!

    -BillyBob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete