Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stella and Dot Jewelry!

A friend of mine just became a Stella and Dot rep! If you have never been to a party with this jewelry, it is great! Good deals and great finds for everyone! Check out her info below if you are interested in having a party!


Hi! I wanted you to be among the first to know I'm officially a Stella & Dot stylist! I'm excited about this new venture and decided to sell Stella & Dot jewelry because A) I love the fun, chic jewelry, and B) it's a great company.

I'm just getting started, so pretty please let me know if you're interested in hosting a jewelry party - it's simple, and you get FREE, stylish Stella & Dot jewelry! Or, for instant gratification, click on my website below to start shopping. Thanks!

Chantal Sheaffer
Independent Stella & Dot Stylist
704-277-9030
Discover what all the buzz is about on my Stella & Dot website:
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/chantals
cosheaffer@gmail.com
Looking for a fun way to earn extra income? Ask me about joining my team as a stylist >
  

No comments:

Post a Comment