Friday, January 6, 2012

Sweet Tooth Festival!

This morning I was doing my usual blog readings....one of my favs, Eat My Charlotte, part of Creative Loafing...had one of the best bits of info I have heard today, other than The Challenge on MTV coming back this month;) I have to admit that is my most FAV guilty pleasure! Anyway, the blog today was about the Sweet Tooth Festival being held in Charlotte on February 19th! I have pasted the details below. Unfortunately I will be out of town, so if you go, please eat LOTS for me and do tell how it was!! Enjoy-

Article Courtesy of Eat My Charlotte!

Cavities beware: Sweet Tooth Festival tickets on sale

Posted by Kimberly Lawson on Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:32 AM

For a dessert indulger like myself, those have to be the three greatest words to put together for the name of an event.
The first ever Sweet Tooth Festival happens on Sunday, Feb. 19. That means you've got a month and a half to diet, exercise and go hard-core on that New Year's resolution to lose weight so you can reward yourself by attending this event.
Scheduled for 2 p.m.-6 p.m., the sampling festival will feature 25 of the area’s top bakeries, chocolatiers, pastry artisans or home-based businesses at Black Lion (10605 Park Road). If you love all things sweet, this is where you'll want to be. Tickets are $25, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit The Joe Martin ALS Foundation. For more information, visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment