- 4 tilapia fillets (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise, you may need a little extra if your fillets are bigger
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives (***I actually did use green onion as I could not find chives)
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner. Defrost/rinse fish and pat dry. Place fish fillets on baking sheet.
3. In a bowl, mix together oats, bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, chives, parsley and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl measure out mayonnaise before adding lemon rind and juice. Stir
4. Brush tops of fish with mayonnaise.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes when forked.
Now on to the Quinoa! I have only made this once before, quinoa that is, not this particular recipe. Last time I made it, it was served at room temperature, as it was more of a summer salad. So I based this recipe based on what I had in my kitchen and from reviewing recipes over time.