Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whiskey Warehouse in Charlotte, NC

Whiskey Warehouse has been in Charlotte at least a year now I think. It is a great little place in the Plaza Midwood area of town and I have actually been several times. It has a great menu, but I always have gotten the same thing, the fried green tomato pimento cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries...DELISH! But about a week ago, I went back again in hopes that the rooftop terrace had opened, it has not yet, but looks like it is gonna be super nice! But needless to say we got a table outside and were ready to stuff our faces! I decided this was the time to try something new and I am so glad I did cause what I got was insanley delish and it might be my new fav dish! Check it out below!!! And if you have not been there yet, or not tried the fish sandwich, you gotta check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment