Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting...another birthday!

This past week was my friend Kate's birthday! Once a month myself, Kate and other co-worker Xuan head to a sushi buffet to catch up and stuff our faces! Being that this was a pretty big b-day for Kate! The big 3-0, we had to do something a little extra special! So she came over early yesterday morning to help me make her cupcakes...I had yet to make Chocolate Frosting and it is one of her fav's so the timing was perfect. I found the recipe on http://www.pioneerwoman.com/ I did add in a little cream cheese as well and they were quite tasty! We brought them to the restaurant and they put them on a plate with a huge piece of fried ice cream in the middle- oink oink! See the pics and recipe below. Enjoy-

No comments:

Post a Comment