Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stacee's Birthday Dinner and Red Velvet Cupcakes!

This past Thursday two of my fav work buddies and I went to Nolen Kitchen in Charlotte over off Selwyn. For those who have never been, it is really good! They have a great outdoor patio but it fills up pretty early and on Tuesdays it is 1/2 apps til 6ish and 1/2 bottles of wine all night, so needless to say, that is typically the night I like to go there-- love a good bargain! ;)
Anyway, this time we went to catch up with each other and come to find out, the next day was Stacee's birthday!!!! Wooo Hooo, Happy Birthday girl! We had a great night and of course I now had an excuse to make something yummy! I did not have a lot of time beforehand so I did use the Betty Crocker Red Velvet cake mix (which by the way is super delish) but I had to make my own cream cheese frosting. I got the recipe for that off Foodnetwork.com It is so easy to make. Check out the tray below. The others pics were a little too big to post, but overall good night, good friends, really good dessert;) -Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment