Thursday, March 3, 2011

Short, Sweet and free cheese!!

So this has been a pretty crazy week. I won't bore you with all the details, but will have to give a few! Tennis started this week, I got my new TyndallPedic Mattress and slept on it for the first time last night! It was killer, it is so tall, it is kind of weird sleeping that high...and my dog who is not used to it as well, fell right off the side, poor thing! Thank god I have carpet! I had my second photography class and as soon as I can get into the kitchen to cook a gourmet meal, I will be taking some food shots!
So one thing I did want to add in here if you did not already know...it is National Cheese (Fondue) Day on April 11th. So for all you cheese lovers out there, the Melting Pot is giving away free cheese fondue for two, no purchase necessary, can't beat that. You must make a reservation though! Oink Oink!
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment