Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I won! I won!

This morning has been pretty exciting thus far and it is only 9am! Not only do I have some great friends coming in town to help celebrate my birthday, but my brother is coming for the weekend as well! I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and the weather is going to be fantastic! The other thing that I found out was that I won a contest on one of my favorite blogs! Eat My Charlotte...I never win anything! See below!! Woo hoooo! Made my day and I just had to share! The recipe I entered is actually in my 2nd blog, so check it out. I must admit, it was quite delish!
-M

Yoforia gift card winners

March 15th, 2011 by Priscilla Tsai in Smorgasbord, free food
Thanks for playing, everyone!
I received a bunch of tasty emails in which you shared with me  your best recipes in response to the Yoforia gift card contest I ran last week.
After combing through all the recipes, my computer keyboard is now covered in drool. I have selected the four most mouth-watering sounding recipes and will be sending the winners a $20 gift card to Yoforia.
And the winners are (in no particular order) …
Melissa D., for a her health-conscious, yet delicious recipe for Baked Pasta with Spinach Lemon and Cheese from Cooking Light.
Julianne M., for a sinfully rich Berry-Pecan French Toast.
Emily R., for a Southern Peach Cobbler recipe that will be a perfect dessert to make this summer.
Tiffany Y., for a Angel Hair Tomato Basil Toss recipe of her own creation.
Congrats to the winners. Hope you enjoy your free frozen yogurt!

1 comment: