Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Diners, Drive In's and Dives...

For those of you who do not know, Triple D and Guy are one of my all time favs. I love the show, DVR it and watch it whenever I can. The places he checks out are killer and I have decided to start putting the links to the ones I like the most in my blog. So where ever you are, if you are in the area of ones of these places, CHECK IT OUT! ...and let me know what you think! If I could work with this show it would be a dream come true!!:)

The episode I watched tonight had a place in Boulder, CO. Foolish Craig's Cafe..if this menu doesn't make you want to make a trip out there, I am not sure what else would!! YUM DE LUM!!!

PS, I am a menu junkie, so it is only fitting that I start putting my fav restaurant spots in my blog. Surprised I had not thought of it sooner! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. melissa why is there no documentation of our recent trip to yama. That was such a glorious evening when you sampled the delectable katsu chicken and we conversed about asians and how much i love them. keep up the good blogging work, i am so excited to be the first commenter on this page!

    IAN MILLER

    ReplyDelete