Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Country Kitchen in Brewster, NY

For those of you who don't know, my aunt Chrissy is the owner of A Country Kitchen in Brewster, NY. It is a great little place serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have eaten there every time I go home and it is always fantastic. The portions are huge, fresh and delish!! This last visit my mom and I went for an early dinner, after the lunch crowd so Chrissy could hang with us while we ate. Since it had been a while since the last time I visited I asked my mom what she recommended....the burger was top on her list and I was all for it!. I started off with this fresh roasted veggie and mozzarella salad that had unbelievable flavor!
It was full of mozzarella balls, grilled eggplant, zucchini, squash, roasted red peppers and spinach leaves with an amazing vinaigrette. From there I moved on to the burger, and let me just say this thing was HUGE! But I scarfed it down no problem! Oink Oink!

It was loaded with sauteed mushrooms, onions and topped with Swiss...it was insane! The shoestring fries were yummy as well! So after that, you would think no way could I put another thing in my mouth, well not me, I was ready for the dessert menu! haa I mean I had to have a little of everything, I only get to visit like once a year, I need to make up for lost time. Chrissy sold me on the fresh out of the oven brownie sundae, one of my all time fav desserts!

So whatever you might be in the mood for, breakfast, lunch or dinner, you MUST stop by A Country Kitchen! Check out the link at the top of the page to see all of Chrissy's tasty creations and if you are ever in Brewster you have to stop in, you won't regret it, that is for sure:) Enjoy-

No comments:

Post a Comment