Back to the Cutting Board
As you can tell it is pretty apparent that Becca is not 63, but we like to mess with each other, so why not make the switch!
The Recipe was not too difficult at all to make, quite easy actually, but you would never know it once you taste it!
Again this recipe was adapted from Cooking Light and Back to the Cutting Board. The ingredients below vary a little from what is on her website as I made a few changes...
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp. egg white
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sized crackers)
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 (8 oz.) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
- Chocolate chip minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Beat sugar, margarine and egg in a small bowl until blended. Add crumbs and stir well. Firmly press mixture into bottom (and 1 inch up sides if you want to attempt it) of an 8-inch or 10-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Turn oven down to 300 degrees (F).
- Combine rum (if using) and chocolate squares in the top of a double boiler or over low heat. Cook until chocolate melts, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add chocolate syrup, stirring until smooth.