Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First time ever blogging....

So for a while now people have told me, well really only one person has told me, that I should blog! I guess I should start by saying I am a talker, I love to talk about any and everythying! I am passionate about a lot of things, but mostly, family, food, finding good deals and sharing my stories! This blog will mostly be about all of those things. This way, all my friends and family and potential followers can read when they want and not have to listen to me ramble on and on about things. I love sending out emails about what is happening in town, what new places are opening, closing and most of all have good deals! I would not say I am cheap, I am just someone who would prefer to spend my money and time doing the things I like! Nothing wrong with that right?? So now, with this blog, I can get out all my talking and not drive everyone crazy!

Now I am new to this, so it may start off lame, but knowing me, it will get better as I go along!
So I hope you enjoy, as I know I will!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment